At Home’ Advice and Consultancy visit
If you are looking for planting ideas, garden advice or you are considering having a garden design, then a Consultancy Visit from one of our experienced horticulturalists or garden designers can really help. Meeting with you ‘on site’ and experiencing the garden first hand, enables us to provide much more specific advice.
- You will benefit from all our plant, garden design, and landscaping experience.
- We can suggest different ideas or options to help you decide on the best way forward.
What to do before the visit:
Having a clear idea about what you would like to achieve is the best starting point. If you have seen something you like and are able to provide any images or notes to convey this, that’s helpful too.
During the Consultancy Visit:
- We’ll listen to all your ideas and requirements and look closely at the existing site.
- Once we have identified the scale, complexities and opportunities of the project, we’ll begin to discuss potential ideas and solutions with you
- We’ll also take any notes, photographs and measurements required